Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you turn a regular photo from a digital camera into a Jpeg to place in an avatar?

Arabian

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I have already resized it however it wont upload because it says its not a valid file format.. jpeg etc: how do I convert it to a jpeg? thanks

u can change the file extension. say u have it saved as arabian.jpg, u can change that last piece (the file format) to bmp for example.

Arabian said:
I have already resized it however it wont upload because it says its not a valid file format.. jpeg etc: how do I convert it to a jpeg? thanks

8and20 said:
u can change the file extension. say u have it saved as arabian.jpg, u can change that last piece (the file format) to bmp for example.
its saved as a bmp now and it wont format so let me try that..thanks

upload to tiny pic, send me the link I can resize it for you.

chewyxrage said:
Yeah, just save it as the appropriate format....
I tried to rename as a jpeg and this is what it said

The uploaded file is not a valid GIF, JPG, or PNG file. Please ensure that it is and try again.

Beacuse it's a BMP... And you can't just change the name of a .gif, bmp, or jpg file and it changes the format.

Re: How do you turn a regular photo from a digital camera into a Jpeg to place in an

Arabian said:
I tried to rename as a jpeg and this is what it said

The uploaded file is not a valid GIF, JPG, or PNG file. Please ensure that it is and try again.

Funny, usually digital pics are in jpg already.

When you load them to your pc, open them with a photo editor and save the extension as .jpg

Open it in a photo editor program, Photoshop, even Paint. Resize and then SAVE AS choose the jpeg option.

Top Bottom