Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you mix your protien?? shaker or blender??

huntmaster

I used to use a blender and throw in all kinds of fruit and mabe some celery every now and then---

now i am so busy I just mix it on the go in a shaker---I miss my blending days.:(

damn shakers get pretty bad if they sit in the car in the hot sun without getting cleaned----I have had to throw one away before b/c it was beyond cleaning!:D

i pour the milk and protein into my pockets, go to a country western bar, dance all night and when i come back,,,, VOILA!
Either that or i load it up into my tub and stir it with my 9 iron for a few minutes and i'm set for months.

shaker.....is that like a metal jar where you just skae it up and down in loke they make cocktails with ?

anyhow.....blended ifmore than one scoop, else mixed in the glass :)

Usually a shaker, mainly because I'm too lazy to clean the damn blender all the time. If I was in a bulking mode and was going to add fruit, peanut butter, etc., then I'd step up to the blender.

Danielson, I think everyone here is talking about this kind of shaker:

http://www.ast-ss.com/Products/shaker/shaker.asp

I think AST sold them first, but several companies have them now - I have one from Met-Rx, and bodybuilding.com gives them away if you order enough stuff. The plastic grid helps break up the powder. (I have used a cocktail shaker once 'cause all my regular shakers were in the dishwasher, but these work better and you don't have the urge to say "shaken, not stirred" in a Sean Connery voice while using it.)

For Isopure, I just use a water bottle - I save my empties from the gym, and throw them away after I use them again to mix some Isopure (less to wash.) You can also just use an empty water bottle for Surge - it blends really well.

Top Bottom