Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you get them out of your life?

##spiderbaby##

I have an ex-g/f that seems to be sticking around. The last conversation we had I told her to get the "FUCK out of my house" approx 4 times along with the random fuck you's and I hate you's. I just snapped and couldnt take her ugly insides anymore.

Anyway, she started emailing me recently to let me know of things that are going on in her pathetic cirlce of friends. Like I care.

I have met alot of nice women since our relationship demise and wouldnt think of even having ex-g/f sex. So as you can see I dont like her as a person.

Should I just tell her to fuck off again in an email or by phone or just ignore her. This is the third in 3 days. I never respond to any questions other than I asked if she got the pictures of the dog and cat so I would be done with any projects concerning her.

Here is the latest message what do you think?:

"Hi, I just felt like talking to someone for a sec. If it isn't ok please
tell me and I won't do it anymore. Listen to this, Patty's mom sent her a
check for $30k for a car , so she is buying a used 5 series BMW. What an
idiot!! Her house needs major help and she is spending every last dime of
that ck on a stupid car, not to mention she is 34 years old. Of course she
is saying she has to pay it back just like a car payment but you know she
want. I am sorry I just had to tell someone about this. I watched When a
Man Loves a Woman the other day. Wow! I remember going to see that with you
and not understanding it fully except the part when he left the kids b/c of
Landon - but the whole thing is pretty touching. You totally remind me of
Michael (Andy Garcia's character). Meg Ryan's character made me so mad and
then I opened my eyes. Oh well, that's it. You don't have to respond. I
just felt like telling someone half sane about idiot Patty."

-help would be appreciated.

##spiderbaby##

Amputate her arms and legs, suture the wounds with barbed wire, and throw her out the window. She won't be able to come crawling back anymore.

if you truly want her out of your life. Ignore all email and phone calls. If she comes to your house, don't let her in, tell her to leave. If she doesn't call the police and report a trespasser. Enough calls and you will have a case for a restraining order.

block her email address, tell her to stop contacting you. if this does'nt register, file a restraining order.

you could do one thing, bang her one time then inviter her over the next day and let her catch you banging some other girl and tell her you found someone else to give yourself to. she'll run out of there so fast.

or get SG to take her out.

Honestly it sounds as though she still wants to be with you and that she still cares about you. She is testing the waters to see how much she can push you...how much she can get away with. Think about it, if you are for sure that you do not want anything to do with her, then decide. From what I can surmise, here are a couple of options:

1. tell her to fuck off, hopefully she will
2. tell her to piss off and she wont
3. tell her nicely that you dont want anything to do with her, and she doesnt listen, or perhaps she will listen.
4. avoid her completely and hopefully she will take the hint.
5. assassinate her and then your troubles will be over.

good luck!!
:wavey:

frorider6 said:
if you truly want her out of your life. Ignore all email and phone calls. If she comes to your house, don't let her in, tell her to leave. If she doesn't call the police and report a trespasser. Enough calls and you will have a case for a restraining order.

I agree....maybe then she'll get the hint.
Good luck!

That is the route that I would take, but really shooting her in the head, chopping her up in little pieces and feed them to the pigs also would work too.

jus' telling it like it is...

Man that sucks to be in that situation. I can only wonder what it's like to have some crazy chick lurking around doing phychotic things. Imagine if it got so bad you had to move!! Now that's some far fetched shit!

Top Bottom