Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you get them out of your life?

Amputate her arms and legs, suture the wounds with barbed wire, and throw her out the window. She won't be able to come crawling back anymore.

I knew I could count on SG for quality sound advice. :D

fro has the right idea I think. sorry SG..

Notice the reference to "Michael (Andy Garcia's character)." Thats exactly what I have been with her. Always there and helping her through troubles because thats what i was raised to do with the woman that you love. Damn drunk.

I think she IS trying to see what she can get away with. How horrible is that? Nice woman, huh?

...now wheres that hacksaw....

##spiderbaby##

Or just imagine if there was some free loading psycho drama queen on a message board that drove paying members away. That'd be pretty fucked up too.

frorider6 said:
Or just imagine if there was some free loading psycho drama queen on a message board that drove paying members away. That'd be pretty fucked up too.

yeah, I'd say that's gotta be tops. that didn't happen, did it?

The Nature Boy said:

yeah, I'd say that's gotta be tops. that didn't happen, did it?

Well, if a free loader started costing a business money, they'd be tossed toot sweet. So, I don't think it's conceivable that it's already happened.

The Nature Boy said:
Man that sucks to be in that situation. I can only wonder what it's like to have some crazy chick lurking around doing phychotic things. Imagine if it got so bad you had to move!! Now that's some far fetched shit!

Not far fetched at all! I actually sent an apartment deposit to Tampa. I realized that I was moving for all the wrong reasons. I want to move to Tampa but not for that reason.

She showed up at my house at 3:AM with two dozen roses in a weird way. Trust me it was not a "sweet thing to do". I felt like she was gonna stab me when I turned my back.

Sounds like you had a similar experience...

##spiderbaby##

What I was going to say was that most of these suggestions sound like they are going just a bit too far. Come on, calling the police on her? From the sound of her email she sounds harmless enough, like someone else said, just testing the friendship waters.

But then I just read that she showed up at your house at 3AM with a dozen roses. Freak. Was she drunk? My advice is first just be upfront and tell her she is crazy and you don't want anything to do with her.

Hey, Nature, IS there a story in there somewhere?

Honestly...from someone who has sorta been in a situation like yours, all you can really do is ignore her. If she continues to contact you then you need to tell her that she is wasting her time because nothing she can do or say will make you change your mind about the relationship. I dont know...it worked for me..he finally got tired of wasting his time and energy and left me alone. I think once he realized that I had moved on...he moved on.

Good luck!! :)

Top Bottom