Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Do You Get Rid Of A Stalker

distanced

This one chick is in two of my classes. She's a huge indian girl. I bumped into at a club and she started talking to me. I was all like, it's guys night out, I have to go hang with them.

Since the day she saw me at the club, she hounds me at every class, and trys to find out where I'm going to be in the evenings, and won't lay off.

She somehow has this idea in her head that she is the hottest girl on the face of the earth. Maybe her father said that cause he felt sorry for repeatedly dropping her on her head as a child while stuffing her face with double quarter pounders with cheese.

I've said nearly everything I can think of to get her to leave me alone and would prefer not to have to resort to offing her in an empty parkinglot.

If any of you have had to get rid stalkers before and can give me some fresh ideas, that would be great. I promised my little sister that my days of killing were over, so that needs to be a last resort.

It's your real life karma catching up to you for posting those shit head links to popups from hell. I hope you end up being the first man on campus brutally ass raped by a native american chick.

Peace.

WODIN said:
It's your real life karma catching up to you for posting those shit head links to popups from hell. I hope you end up being the first man on campus brutally ass raped by a native american chick.

Peace.

:lmao:

Time.

I've had three stalkers, and my litigation firm does the entertainment industry seminars on stalkers - so I've learned a lot by talking to the experts.

Stalkers have an obsessive personality disorder. They cannot control their compulsion to stalk you once you have struck their interest. Court orders, etc... are pretty useless.

The only pattern that appears prevalent is that they will stalk you until someone else strikes their interest... then they will often drop you like a hot potato for their new obsession.

Their obsessive personality disorder makes them very persistant, often keeping up the stalking for years and years sometimes for decades.

After the ass blasting Wodin described I hope she sits on your face and has the worst case of wookie bush and stink finger flu you ever thought possible.

ok, that was dirty.

and as far as my awesome pop up post... that was pretty cool. it may have pissed some of you off, but lighten up. It's a cool site. it certainly ranks up there with 'you're the man now dog', 'bang bang bang', and 'whoot whoot'.

Then after the ass blasting and the stanky bush wookie bush facial I hope she ties you up and breaks your spine like a twig with a power hip thrust on your mangina.

shoot them.

Dude, she's not a stalker just because she "hounds you in class" or that she wants to find out where you will be during the evenings. You were probably really nice at the club and she missed read your vibe man. She's probably simply likes you and is interested. Fuck, how many times us guys hound women even after they tell us they're not interested? Just be straight with her by telling her that you're intentions were not to mislead her in any way shape or form and that you're not interested. Simple, easy and they it should be.

After you little "talk” and she finds your number, calls you, waits for you after class, finds out where you live, is at the same parties/clubs every time you're there etc...Then my friend, you have a stalker on your hands.

Top Bottom