Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you feel about conceal carry now?

Conceal/carry good or bad?

• I would vote "yes" for conceal/carry now.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I would vote "no" for conceal/carry now.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I think conceal/carry has allways been a good idea.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • recent events have no impact on this issue for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think it should be illigal for conceal/carry regardless of what happens.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I conceal/carry now (illegal or not)

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

##spiderbaby##

With the recent events, would you be more supportive of conceal carry?

Was hoping to get some feed back and poll data on this board.

(obviously conceal/carry wouldnt have done nothing to stop this attack.)

##spiderbaby##

**sorry about the spelling errors, typing to fast and no spell check.

Last edited:
Definately, it would make it much easier to shoot down hostile hijacked airplanes.

This is a different subject entirely and has nothing to do with what happened today.

But since you posted a poll I have always been for the right to carry a handgun legally.

I'm not relating the two other than the fact that would it change your mind about conceal/carry in regards to terrorist attacks on the USA.

Other than that question, no they are not related.

##spiderbaby##

##spiderbaby## said:
(obviously conceal/carry wouldnt have done nothing to stop this attack.)

Try hijacking a plane with one hundred armed passengers.

-Warik

Re: Re: How do you feel about conceal carry now?

Warik said:

Try hijacking a plane with one hundred armed passengers.

-Warik

I don't think you'll ever see that, but I would like to see Air Marshels brought back. Highly trained, armed personnel on US flights, civillian clothed of course.

I HAVE to respond to this.

The hijackers smuggled firearms or explosixves or whatever onto the aircraft, which is already AGAINST THE LAW. This is illegal to do whether concealed firearms carrying is legal on the ground or not. Maybe if a law abiding citizen had carried a weapon onto the plane this whole mess could have been prevented.

HMMMMMMMM????????

Just like what would happen if you outlawed guns, then only criminals would have guns. These terrorists would NEVER have been prevented from carrying weapons onto the plane no matter how many laws you liberal fucking idiots pass. They are breaking the laws that are already in place, and they haven't stopped the terrorists. Why sacrifice more of my freedom so you can have a warm and fuzzy feeling. Wake up asshole.

OK TWO THINGS THEN I AM GOING TO ARESST THE CRACKHEADS.
FIRST I KNOW YOU DID NOT MEAN ON PLANES BUT I HAVE HAD SPECIAL TRAINING ON FLYING ARMED AND I WOULD IN NO WAY WANT A CITIZEN NOT SPECIALLY TRAINED TO FIRE WEAPON ON THE PLANE. MORE THAN LIKELY THIS WOULD CAUSE A CRASH.
SECOND CARRYING CONCEALED HAS TWO SIDES TO IT. YES IN CLOSE ENCOUNTERS WITH A ONE ON ONE SITUATION YOU MAY HIT THE PERSON LIKE A MUGGER ETC OR YOU MAY JUST AGRAVATE YOURSELF INTO GETTING KILLED. IF SOMEONE IS WITHIN 21 FEET OF YOU WITH A KNIFE YOU WILL GET STABBED BEFORE YOU CAN SHOOT THEM AND GET OUT YOUR WEAPON. UNLESS YOU HAVE A LOT OF TRAINING. SECOND UNDER STRESS A TRAINED OFFICER WILL SHOOT ONLY 50% OF HIS NORMAL SO IN NO WAY SHOULD A CITIZEN BE SHOOTING AT PEOPLE WITH CIVILIANS AROUND. IT IS A TOSS UP. GREAT FOR HOME PROTECTION AND THE PERFECT STREET SETTING BUT NOT AS GREAT AS MANY OF YOU THINK.

I had a buddy of mine who is a police officer (full time sworn) tell me that he can't even take his gun onto a plane. I'm sure the outcome would of been different if cops who are off duty and going on vacation where allowed to carry their guns onto planes...I always thought that a cop could carry his gun anywhere in the country at anytime.. he told me there are some states where he could get arrested for carrying his firearm off duty.. that is ridiculous. I think full time sworn police officers should be allowed to carry concealed firearms ANYWHERE in the United States (on land, air or sea) just my thoughts

Top Bottom