Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you feel about conceal carry now?

Conceal/carry good or bad?

• I would vote "yes" for conceal/carry now.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I would vote "no" for conceal/carry now.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I think conceal/carry has allways been a good idea.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • recent events have no impact on this issue for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think it should be illigal for conceal/carry regardless of what happens.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I conceal/carry now (illegal or not)

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Just to clear one thing up, I never said for a civillian to carry on a plane. I said a highly trained gov. officer. believe me when I say their are people w/ the skill to carry it off. I myself went through exstinsive training while w/ USMC Sec. Force Bat. Fast Co. for instence are a group that this time of handgun training. I also have trained at gunsite. It could be done. now I don't thinmk it will happen and agree airport sec. should be overly tightened.

It is our right to protect and carry firearms. Our founding fathers thought that this was so important that the put it in writing.

But it is not wise to allow anyone with a firearm on a plane, for safety reason.

1. Make the cockpit a secure area. Locked. Bulletproof. With its on power supply and air supply.

2. Set aside 1-5% of the planes seats for any Law enforcement officers or Military members. These type's of people have some training and would be more willing to put thier own life on the line.

Where I live we have had concealled carry permits for years, and wonder of wonder, the crime rate is down. Drive by shootongs are rare. So I would say yes to concealled carry, even the Mayor of the near by large city supports concealled carry, and she's from New York her self. To bad the rest of the USA doesn't have that right legally.

In Arizona you can carry openly, no need to conceal. I like that idea.

We should do that too.

. Even though a very, very small minority of civilians have the skill to accurately fire a handgun aboard a plane

I have seen this lunacy posted a few times since the disaster.

What does happen if a bullet penetrates the cabin of a plane?

A loss of cabin pressure that would force the plane to land safely, but flight could be sustained for quite some time.

What would you rather have, a slight drop in cabin pressure after a bullet tavels through a towel, then olive skin, then some worthless substandard persons head, then out through the cabin of the plane, OR have the plane crash into an enormous building killing thousands?

What's up Ryker, nice post. The secure cabin would have been KEY in preventing this mess.

Top Bottom