Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you feel about conceal carry now?

Conceal/carry good or bad?

• I would vote "yes" for conceal/carry now.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I would vote "no" for conceal/carry now.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I think conceal/carry has allways been a good idea.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • recent events have no impact on this issue for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think it should be illigal for conceal/carry regardless of what happens.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I conceal/carry now (illegal or not)

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
well almost anyone without a felony record can get one in nevada. thousands of people in vegas has concealed weapon permits and this town is full of crimes, violence etc. that not many hear about. so in reality i doubt it.

Fucking Idiots.

No guns on planes for ANYONE. Period.

Tighten airport security. REALLY TIGHTEN IT.

That's the solution.

Thanks MK I was waiting for someone to say that. Do you people honestly think the FAA would allow passengers to be fully armed?? thats the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my entire life. All of the "Air Rage" incidents would turn into "Air Disasters".

FrankRizzo said:
I HAVE to respond to this.

The hijackers smuggled firearms or explosixves or whatever onto the aircraft, which is already AGAINST THE LAW. This is illegal to do whether concealed firearms carrying is legal on the ground or not. Maybe if a law abiding citizen had carried a weapon onto the plane this whole mess could have been prevented.

HMMMMMMMM????????

Just like what would happen if you outlawed guns, then only criminals would have guns. These terrorists would NEVER have been prevented from carrying weapons onto the plane no matter how many laws you liberal fucking idiots pass. They are breaking the laws that are already in place, and they haven't stopped the terrorists. Why sacrifice more of my freedom so you can have a warm and fuzzy feeling. Wake up asshole.

Nice choice Oak.

I agree with Mk & Natymike. Even though a very, very small minority of civilians have the skill to accurately fire a handgun aboard a plane and NOT cause the situation to get worse (e.g. puncturing the aircraft, hitting an innocent or another part of the plane), but actually hit their target, allowing concealed weapons aboard aircraft is a very bad idea.

I do, however, think police officers (on duty or off) being allowed to carry and air marshalls are a good idea. That would be both a deterrent to hijackers and possibly save lives as it very well may have yesterday.

im just waiting to see some rat bastards celebrating here,thats it man bat time,and if they come to the house of its on

In the state of TX I'm of Age to apply for a license to carry a concealed weapon. There are rules and regulations that must be followed here inorder to carry, considering I'm going into the military very shortly you can bet your ass if it's still legal when I get out or if I get out then I will be packing when possible

Top Bottom