Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you distinguish heart pain from chest muscle pain or heartburn type pain??

F

Frackal

Today I was doing rest/pause breathing squats......extremely taxing aerobically. I had a slightly upset stomach before doing them but nothing bad. After doing them I was getting cramps in my right side of my stomach, then my back, then the right side of my chest, then a similar pain in the left side of my chest...I checked my pulse and the pain did not come at the beat of my heart which was at about 165 BPM, just kind of random, kind of pulsing a couple times, then stopped, then did it a couple more, than stopped...it was very slight but I am always kinda nervous about my heart when it gets going that fast because I tax the shit out of my body doing those....

What do you guys think?

If your heart is fucking with you,not only will the pain be severe on your LEFT to middle side of your chest,but your left arm will likely hurt as well.This will likely be accompanied by an extreme shortness of breath.

From what I've watched on TV, if your heart gets bad, you experience a "heart attack" and you usually will pass out and could die.

;)

Seriously, I get pains in my chest alot... it's usually like a tugging type pain, but I've read that 9 out of 10 people have irregular heart problems and that sort of stuff... it's like where a valve in your heart gets strained, causes some pain... nothing too crazy.

C

They can do a pretty simple test to see if you suffer from angina, which can be a pre-curser to serious health problem. Get it checked out if you're concerned. The fact it starts from your stomach is a little unusual. Could just be nothing more than cramps.

Do you have a family history of heart trouble. If yes, i would get it checked out.

Oh good, I didnt have any of that. Check your email my man

sounds like chest muscle cramps, I get them often (stitches is another name for these).

Heart pain is often felt in the left arm as well.

Anyway, go get a check up, it can't do any harm. A healthy young man like you is unlikely to be seriously ill tho - unless you've been juicing like a mofo!

heart pain/angina 'can' radiate into the left shoulder/arm

doesnt mean it always will. also happens after exercise usually

go see a doc maybe....consultation is free right?

Top Bottom