Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Do Ya'll Feel About Growing OLD!!!

curling

Man, I am not looking forward to it at all. I think life can be great at any age as long as you are agile and still have your snap. My grandfather(88) visited me and he is really starting to forget things. I mean he checks out young chicks but they don't recipitate if you know what I mean. I believe he has altiemers(sp) so he is really forgetful. My great aunt is bed ridden. All she looks forward to is eating, watching tv and sleeping.

I think if I ever get to crazy or in to much pain or not being able to move around to much. I am going to take up skydiving and pack my own chute.

How do ya'll feel about it? You know getting OLD!

Once I hit the "male menopause" stage (lower test and raised estrogen levels) around 50 I'll start a regular regimen of HGH and test therapy. I will not let old age turn me into a feeble old woman.

I think you're only as old as you feel. I feel better now than I have my whole life.....I guess it's because I train so hard & try to keep a positive & good mental outlook on life. :)

Yes, I'm getting older but don't feel it (and am told I don't look it!)

I'm not scared to age, but I am horrified of being alone and old. I think that would suck. But getting old is something I want to do. Old people have seen so much, and have a lot to talk about, sometimes too much to talk about.

Once I do die, I want my body to turn into a skeleton.

Top Bottom