Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I get over my ex girlfriend? ?:(

Out of sight, out of mind is one of the great truths in life.

You need to make it as if she's fallen off of the face of the earth. No contact in person or electronically at all, DO NOT let yourself get a glimpse of what she's doing on FB, ect: do whatever it takes to make sure this happens. If someone starts talking about her, cut them off and tell them very assertively that you don't want to hear it. Screen calls, avoid certain places, whatever it takes to achieve zero contact.

While you are executing this plan GTFO of the house and get back in the game, often. Hang with your buddies that make it impossible to mope...flirt it up with every attractive female you encounter...get dating, get laid, have fun. You have a choice: mope about a part of your life that's over, or jump into the next phase of your life that's full of fun and adventure. It really is a CHOICE...so make it already.

Having sex with one of the ex's relatives usually helps. Sister or mom would be best, but a cousin, neice or best friend are all good choices.

Since you sound like a faggot, I'd recommend her dad or brother.

Dude... Get your shit together and the best short term cure will be new pussy. Time heals all wounds..... It sucks, but life is short so don't let a girl who doesn't want you bring you down. She did you a fucking favor.... Trust me.

Thanks, Sakari

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

The best way to get over someone, is to get under someone new.

Truer words bro.

My ex and I split a few months back. I thought she was the love of my life. She moved on, I didn't.

Fast forward a couple months of steady hitting the gym, hanging out with friends, and throwing It in some strange, and I could give a fuck anymore. Now I see how shitty we were together, and am happier for it.

It's tough bro. It don't happen overnight, but it will happen.

Good luck and keep your head up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Having sex with one of the ex's relatives usually helps. Sister or mom would be best, but a cousin, neice or best friend are all good choices.

Since you sound like a faggot, I'd recommend her dad or brother.

This is solid advice

Top Bottom