Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do i down load a pic from a digicam...help confused as shit

georgie24

ok i just bought a digital camera from curiut city, i dont know jack about computers, all i know is how to log on and off and copy web addy thats it!!

how in gods name do i get the actual pics i took on to my pc screen:confused: ?:confused: ?!!

please help

The cam should come with a usb port wire to connect to your pc from the cam so you can load the pics onto your computer

PinK233 said:
The cam should come with a usb port wire to connect to your pc from the cam so you can load the pics onto your computer

ok i did that. what else do i have to go to *start button*??

This really depends on what kind of camera you have. I'll tell you what I have to do for my camera in case they are similar.

My camera came with a USB cable (one side of it is almost flat). The flat part goes into the matching port behind my computer, and the other end goes into my camera. My camera has a mode called "PC" which is used for downloading pictures from the camera. I switch the mode to PC and wait a few seconds, then I go to "My Computer" and a new drive appears (like I have C: and D: for my hard drives, E: and F: for my CD drives, and then G: appears). I double click G:, navigate through the directories, and I find the pictures in JPG format. Copy & Paste them to my computer and I'm done.

My camera also came with a CD that includes some software to do all of this for me, but I've found that it takes too long and it's usually faster for me to just copy & paste them myself. If your camera is similar to mine (I have a Rioch... or is it Ricoh? 5300), then you shouldn't have any problems after reading this post.

-Warik

Paulos said:
Translation = RTFM noob.

RTFM!!! I used that on my boss today over the phone. He said: "huh" and I said "oh nothing... I was talking to my sister."

-Warik

Top Bottom