Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how did you overcome your shyness?

the_only_sepe

I have come a very long way, I am alot better than in the past, but I am still not as outgoing as I wish to be, I have allways been a real laid back kinda passive person, not loud and obnoxious, I put my self in social situations, (working the door at club) just so I can better my socializing skills, if anyone has any tips or something they have used in the past please share it.

THANKS IN ADVANCE,
TOS

Take a class that you have
to get up in front of the group and
give a speech..

This will help. :angel:

Satanic Goatslayer said:
- Alcohol

- PCP

- Violence

_ Not worrying about others

- Violence

- Ethanol

- Violence

- Barbershop quartets

A FUCKING TYPO YOU FUCK!!!!!! WHAT THA FUCK!!?!?!?
Seriously, What the fuck is this shit?? I'm fucking dissapointed.

Fuck.

.kcuF

Doug, seriously my friend, you've dissapointed me today.

Fuck.

fuck.kcuf

This is not good, this is not good at all...

I know you know what I'm talking about Douglas.

I'm an understanding man. Just do not let it happen again.

Dougdamen.

Liquor=liquid confidence

More than anything, confidence is just being comfortable in your own skin, something rather difficult for us bodybuilding types, but just keep at it, it'll only get easier.

I decided one day that I just plain didn't give a damn what others thought of me. So now I say whatever's on my mind and am really outgoing and chatty.

Turn your shyness into to a "quiet cool." Think James Dean. It is all in the eyes. Always look at people in two ways: I wanna kick your ass, or I wanna f the s outta you. Surprisingly, it does work.

(This technique does not work on someone you are related to. It is designed for people you do not know.)

Or you can drink yourself into an oblivion, that is what I do.

I've overcome a lot of my shyness. I used to be so shy. College and my best friend that I met when I came to college helped me to overcome that shyness. I have no problem now being totally blunt and voicing my opinion. The only time I am shy now is when it comes to a guy I like. I have no problem flirting or hitting on a guy. But if it is someone I have feelings for, then I can't be open like that. Unless I am dating the guy, then that shyness is gone. It's just that period before dating that I am shy in.

Top Bottom