Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How did EF impact your life?

Nobledude

There are posters who have been here for quite a few years...thus, a good reason why they stuck for so long with EF.

Did EF change your life in any aspects? Did your IQ went up a few pts? Did your body get the much needed overhaul? Has your sexual life improved?

What else?

ND

Nobledude said:
There are posters who have been here for quite a few years...thus, a good reason why they stuck for so long with EF.

Did EF change your life in any aspects? Did your IQ went up a few pts? Did your body get the much needed overhaul? Has your sexual life improved?

What else?

ND

EF and other online forums have been a cure for boredom. Given me a lot of laughs, and interesting new content to read everyday. The culture around EF is very unique compared to other boards, which makes it more special.

Unfortunately like many things on the internet EF can be addicting too.
As a result of the internet (not just EF) I havent been as social or as productive in life. So its definately done some damage to the quality of my life. of course some say i just dont have any fucking willpower, so thats another possibility.

that pretty much covers it.

oh yea, and ef also helped me get diet/workout advice which helped me get in pretty good shape back in the day. (5 years ago)

Nobledude said:
Hopefully, EF would help HEALOTHER lose his virginity...give it up, dude!

Or hopefully it will help me to be more socially successful.
There's plenty of good bros on here, who have advice to offer. there is so much advice on the internet in general. i just need to get off my ass and follow some of it.

Smurfy said:
I got married as a result.
lucky you.

Top Bottom