Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how come when i go out theres so many dime ass bitches with no man

rarely do i see them with a man. what usually happens is i will go up to them and spit the game with my tight white t-shirt on, they give me their real phone number. but then never return my calls?????????wtf. its like they do that to see if ill leave them a message saying "im very rich and would like to take you on a boat trip".

im having trouble as of late with the dime ass bitches

supernav said:
cuz MOST of those hotties are dykes.

I love how most men are in denial and laugh it off. A lot of women view men only for relationships, dating and are *very* picky. But use women for sex and fun.

Go to a "girly bar", and prepared to be shocked. There's sooo many hotties there, i almost had a heart attack. THAT'S where all the hot women have been hanging out. Don't believe me. Go see for yourself. It works for women too, who complain they go to gay bars, and see nothing but well built hunky hot men.

-= nav =-

ive never heard of a lesbo bar or "girly bar" before. what exactly do you mean, what are they called. Im in north carolina i dont think we have that shit but we do have a gay bar but thats just gay dudes.

the thing is im well built and hunky and have a great face. i was used to railing a new dime hotties once very 2 or 3 weeks now its been almost 3 weeks ice cold.

Talk about dime bitches, try living in Vegas, its next to impossible to find a real girl here.

i go bruce willis style to bars, 5 -oclock shadow, white t-shirt or button down with jeans and black boots, drink my amstel light and act like a tough guy, sometimes it works lol

"PrinceCharming" said:
rarely do i see them with a man. what usually happens is i will go up to them and spit the game with my tight white t-shirt on, they give me their real phone number. but then never return my calls?????????wtf. its like they do that to see if ill leave them a message saying "im very rich and would like to take you on a boat trip".

im having trouble as of late with the dime ass bitches

yea dude this happens to me ALLLLLL the time only they will come up to dance with me.. at the end of the night be like "let me give you my number"

you would think that means im in..... naaa they give me the real number and never answer it.

now i just try and get them home after the club

this works alot better last friday me and another bouncer took 4 girls to a stripclub they were all 18-19 hot as shit i fucked one of them at my buddys apartment like an hour later.

tell them you got an after party , or an after party at a (good) strip club trust me it works!!!

BO-DEN

supernav said:
cuz MOST of those hotties are dykes.

I love how most men are in denial and laugh it off. A lot of women view men only for relationships, dating and are *very* picky. But use women for sex and fun.

Go to a "girly bar", and prepared to be shocked. There's sooo many hotties there, i almost had a heart attack. THAT'S where all the hot women have been hanging out. Don't believe me. Go see for yourself. It works for women too, who complain they go to gay bars, and see nothing but well built hunky hot men.

-= nav =-

NAV is sooooooooo right!!

my last too really hot girlfriends were both really diky

they were always fucken around with there girl friends

i use them for what they are good for pleasure!!!

and a ham sandwich

BO-DEN

Top Bottom