Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how come when i go out theres so many dime ass bitches with no man

tuc biscuit said:

I get the impression he is having fun by being sarcastic.

I sure as hell hope so.

Given his apparent intellegence, however, I think he is being serious and is not having fun at all.

Bullit said:

I sure as hell hope so.

Given his apparent intellegence, however, I think he is being serious and is not having fun at all.

No!!!!!!!!! cos he is one of our rare breed of fun lovers, he needs to go out and have some fun (perhaps a long walk).

tuc biscuit said:

No!!!!!!!!! cos he is one of our rare breed of fun lovers, he needs to go out and have some fun (perhaps a long walk).

Or he could stay inand have some fun (perhaps read a good book).

Which makes me wonder... do you like to read good books?

Bullit said:

Or he could stay inand have some fun (perhaps read a good book).

Which makes me wonder... do you like to read good books?

I like good books and also good converstion, I have a good sense of humour (gsoh).

why do you even bother with a phone number? girls come to clubs to have fun, and to find hook ups. just like bo-den said, unless you close the deal that same night, don't even bother calling; who has the time to answer a phone call from some bucko stranger they don't even remember out of the hordes of guys that they meet in the clubs. close the deal that same night, otherwise you'll have more luck with 1-800-xxxteen, they're paid to answer your phone calls :eek:

jackangel said:

ha ha

btw, i think i'm going to have some serious fun today.

thanks again

:D

What are you doing? staying in? going out? will interesting conversation with someone with a gsoh be involved?

Top Bottom