Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how come when i go out theres so many dime ass bitches with no man

supernav said:

Hot women are bitches, cuz they CAN be. That's why fat women are so easy. Cuz they die for any attention they get.

-= nav =-

this is also why i only date girls in wheelchairs

i love how supernav always comes with the realness. it would be great to have him as an older brother, showing me how the world works.

girls go out and have fun and live in their away from home fantasy world, and forget that their baby daddy back at home with they 2 kids, they like to belive their single while in fantasy land, makes them feel good and so they act the part and hand out #, then they go home and wake up next to baby daddy and the hood rats, their not answering your phone call,their to busy swingin from poles and changing diapers and treating their herpes, its ok bro u aint missin out....

Last edited:
jackangel said:
i love how supernav always comes with the realness. it would be great to have him as an older brother, showing me how the world works.

Yeah, this thread should have been immediately locked and moved to 'best of' after he posted.

jackangel said:

WTF :confused:

U serious?

Top Bottom