Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How come the first thing women talk about is

TheValley

Relationships.......all the babes that i met.....this is the first thing they bring up......I'm on vacation and my friend sets me up with his girls friends best friend. We have hit it off pretty well.....and all she wanted to know was about my past relationships. It was kind of like an interview....blasting about this and about that.......

Granded its always been the older babes......30+......seems like she wanted my life story.....and since i was drunk most of the time......i really opened up and pretty much told all......
now she wants all of us to come over for dinner sometime this week......and hangout and spend the night......oh by the way did i say that we slept in the same bed for 3 nights....i never made a move....but we did kiss a few times in complete wastedness.....pretty much just fooling around...nothing too too
serrious....

pintoca said:
don't be fooled, wimin talk about cawk a lot...

yep, they are slaves to it and they hate it.. and they hate men for making want is so bad that it impacts who they are.. ..

co control over their own lusts..

They want to make sure your past isn't as scandulous as theirs

alien amp pharm said:
They want to make sure your past isn't as scandulous as theirs

exactly.. she sounds like a whore and you sound like a pussy

TheValley said:
Relationships.......all the babes that i met.....this is the first thing they bring up......I'm on vacation and my friend sets me up with his girls friends best friend. We have hit it off pretty well.....and all she wanted to know was about my past relationships. It was kind of like an interview....blasting about this and about that.......

Granded its always been the older babes......30+......seems like she wanted my life story.....and since i was drunk most of the time......i really opened up and pretty much told all......
now she wants all of us to come over for dinner sometime this week......and hangout and spend the night......oh by the way did i say that we slept in the same bed for 3 nights....i never made a move....but we did kiss a few times in complete wastedness.....pretty much just fooling around...nothing too too
serrious....
Maybe they just need someone to talk to? Therapist? LOL. Who knows... not my choice of topic. Or maybe they think you are "relationship talk," material. Hehe. :)

Top Bottom