Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can you tell if your losing hair?

BSmooth

How can you tell if your losing hair?

I'm on a winny/fina cycle right now. This morning after waking up I put my head over the counter and rubbed my hand through my hair a bunch of times. About 10 hairs fell out. Does this mean I could be losing hair? My hairline is not receeding but over the past two years my hair follicles have gotten thinner, and this was before the beginning of AS. I think that may be due to the fact that I don't have a lot of fat in my diet.

What are your dosages and how long have you been on? I doubt that they are the culprit although feasable. If it keeps up and you start to notice it then you know for sure but there is no way to tell besides looking in the mirror or having someone check your head and notice differences. Maybe take a pic every 3 days and check if there are differences in density?

no, it's not the fat

don't eat fat myself, so no it is not the fat.
Probably the roids and then if you are prone to it.
Loosing 10 hairs a day is no big deal, even 50, as long as the lost hair is replaced.
If not already you should use Nizoral or something to protect your hair.

My family is prone to baldness.... so this concerns me. I use the shampoo test..... as I lather up my hair in the shower, I count how many hairs are in my hands w/ the shampoo. I have dark hair, so it really stands out. I usually have about 5-10 hairs in my hands. I once asked a dermatologist about this and he said that the normal person loses about 100-200 hairs in a day (seemed a little high to me).

Most men shed between 50-100 hairs each day, if you're not going bald its ok 'cause the same number of hairs are simultaneously grwoing out to replace them.
:splat:

Top Bottom