Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How big would a tall person;s arms have to be to be considered big?

Burning_Inside

Elite Mentor
I'm 6'4" and the biggest my arms have been were 17". But obviously on my frame that's not big, at least to me anyway. My sense of largeness is skewed from hanging around huge people in the gym for so long. So I really don't know what's "big" or not. Some people think I'm huge for christ's sake. I'm thinking about 21" for arms at my size would be "big" to normal people.

Thoughts?

I agree, my arms suck ass. I need a FEW more inches on them to look big enough for me. I`m 6ft 3.

Heard that. I'm 6'1" and 18" arms look small on me. fall/winter cycle should hopefully bring 'em up to 19. I think over 6 feet ya almost gotta have 20"+ for them to look big.

I`ll be very happy with 19+.

for now...lol

I'm 6"4 too. My arms are skinny

but they still measure more than you tiny little 5 foot midget people's arms.

at 6'2.5" i got 17.5" arms... and of course they seem not big enough... i would like to get to at least 21" that should be "big" . just gotta make sure the calves are the same size too.

I think i have 11 3/4 inch biceps...I'm not sure what you're talking about though. I do know i have really long arms which makes it hard to look big. I have the same problems with calves too. Anyways im 6'6" 194 lbs...

gonelifting said:
I`ll be very happy with 19+.

for now...lol

dude youve got to be joking ....your arms in your av look good man...mine are 19 and im 5'10 ...

20 inches on ANYONE will be huge regardless of how tall the individual is. that is, huge in the eye of 'normal' people. obviously for us they're never big enough. i'm 6'2 myself and i think 18" would be considered 'big' for normal people (non-bb'ers)

Top Bottom