Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Am I A Threat...

FreeballinDC

Dumper Humper
to the American family?

How is the way I live my life a threat to the institution of marriage?

The state of Virginia is allowing for the same low rate mortgage plans to singles living together and gay couples, as well as married couples with children.

Are conservative religious types afraid that if a married man finds out that I own a home, he'll leave his family, and set up a love nest at my mansion on the Hill?

Seriously, what's going on?

Link to story: Gay Mortgage Rates In VA

Y_Lifter said:
Can I buy a home together with a Llama now...

yeah, as long as the llama has a SSN and a credit history, I bet you could. It's like when Bart Simpson got a credit card for Santa's Little Helper.

Y_Lifter said:
I don't perceive you as a threat, unless I drop the soap...

LOL, even then I am still not a threat, unless I like what I see.

Trust me, far too many straight guys are worrying over nothing when it comes to dropping the soap. I've heard that argument from some pretty ugly straight people.

Your looks are your protection.

They just don't want you putting on a "Just Jack" next to their houses.

As long as they keep the Lawn mowed and Green and don't work on their cars in the Driveway, I'm cool.

Also, I can do without the AAP style Pool Parties.
That would cause Too Many uncomfortable questions from my kid.

Code said:
They just don't want you putting on a "Just Jack" next to their houses.

I kinda understand that one, except what if "Just Jack" did so many improvements on the property that it raised the value of the house and the surrounding neighborhood.

How is that so bad?

Y_Lifter, I would hope the owner of that property would take precautions against anybody seeing in, accidently or otherwise.

Top Bottom