Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

houston and clemens VS SD and peavy,classic old horse vs new horse,11K limit tonight

S

Spartacus

HOU: R. Clemens (11-5, 1.53)
SD: J. Peavy (10-6, 3.14)

cy young contenders

btw go tell lestat
I have to finish mowing the lawn

peavy is gonna get schooled i have a feeling

houston has dropped the last few games for Clemens. despite his miniscule era.

hamstershaver said:
you mean pretenders, the only 2 contenders in the nl are carpenter and willis

You honestly believe Clemens is a pretender? Come on dude...If Houston scored runs for him in the beginning of the year, he could easily be 18-3.

The year he is having is beyond phenominal.

Re: houston and clemens VS SD and peavy,classic old horse vs new horse,11K limit toni

BileStew said:
You honestly believe Clemens is a pretender? Come on dude...If Houston scored runs for him in the beginning of the year, he could easily be 18-3.

but hes not 18-3 which is why he wont get the votes, carpenter has 17 wins with an era in the low 2s, and has more ks, who do you think is going to win?

BileStew said:

we were having the ole juice discussion at the gym and i brought up Clemens and these tools swear that he doesn't do it. word around the campfire is that big Roge' is gonna be the next big name that gets busted.

Top Bottom