Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hot body contest at a club became beg girls to take clothes off contest

duritz

Banned
the club i went to last night, which sucked hardcore had a hot body contest...

first off, they had to physically force girls on stage... the bouncers literally picked the girls up and wouldn't let them off

second, all the girls did was dance, no clothes came off...

the owners or manager or whoever the hell it was started begging the girls to take their clothes off, they kept on going round after round until one girl flashed the crowd and she won $100

it was pretty pathetic IMHO... this club should be burned down... i don't even know how they stay in business... it's free to get in and it is penny drinks.... i mean i spent one whole dollar the entire night.... i have never seen so many fat ugly chicks...

That's pretty funny. I went to a club that was having a skin to win contest and charged $10 cover charge. However none of the girls got drunk enough to enter and guys damn near started rioting. The owner ended up paying some street walking prostitutes
to come in and strip. Needless to say it was nasty as well as pathetic. But the worst part is some of the guys were talking about how hot they were. Yuck!

duritz said:

so pal how much did you make this week??

I think we're losing sight of the fact that my penis is bigger than yours.

duritz said:

oh really?? care to measure??

I'm gonna ignore that, since you took 3 1/2 hours to think up a reply which absolutely sucked. Try another one. Make it good.

Top Bottom