Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Horror Movies---Most intense scenes

Horror Movies---Most Intense Scenes

• The Excorcist---The green puke scene

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Omen---the alter scene at the end--"Please Daddy NO!"

• Alien---The dinner scene

• Halloween---Chase sequence---Micheal coming across the road while Lori tries to wake the kid to let

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Silence of the Lambs---Hannibal Escapes Custody

• Total voters
R

roidog420

1. The Exorcist----the green vomit scene

2. Alien----the dinner scene

3. Halloween----When Michael is coming across the road & Lori is trying to wake up the little kid to let her in the house.

4. The Omen----the alter scene at the end---"Please Daddy NO!!"

5. Silence of the Lambs----Hannibal escapes custody

In Anal Sluts #7 when this blond chick is riding two guys and then starts knobbin a third and his dick keeps hitting her right cheek and missing her mouth...I keep thinking he is going to poke her eye out...

I vote for the scene where Jack Nicholson is chopping down the door in Steven King's The Shining.

"Heeeereees Johnny!!"

WODIN said:
In Anal Sluts #7 when this blond chick is riding two guys and then starts knobbin a third and his dick keeps hitting her right cheek and missing her mouth...I keep thinking he is going to poke her eye out...

Damn, I knew I forgot one

it have to be halloween for me, its more suspensful type scarry. as a kid watching it i had nightmares.

none of them.

the scene in the shining where jack goes into room 237 to see if anyone is there and that woman who was there turns into an old bag who is covered in seaweed.

that was scary for some reason.

what else. hmmm

Cornholio said:
I vote for the scene where Jack Nicholson is chopping down the door in Steven King's The Shining.

"Heeeereees Johnny!!"

yea your right this is equally as scary. it had that "give me chills scary" feeling to it.

When Corey Feldman stabbed Jason in the eye in Friday the 13th, The Final Chapter. Feldman is hardcore.

164119.jpg

Hello, I'm Corey Feldman. You may remember me from The Goonies. Please stab me in the face or throat with a sharp knife. Please.

music3-1.gif

None of the above. I think the most intense was from the movie (I am guessing the title) When A Stranger Calls. Movie about a girl babysitting and the kid is upstairs asleep and she is downstairs, keeps getting creepy phone calls and when the police at the station trace the calls they find out the calls are coming from inside the house where she is.

The opening minutes of the original Scream were suspensful.

The Sixth Sense where the kid is peeing in the bathroom and the dead lady steps by the door very fast.

Top Bottom