Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Horror fans how was the new TCM?

10 replies and not one that answers the damn title lol. I'm seeing it this afternoon.

I'm probably going to see it and the Hobbit back to back soon as I'm back in toronto. The theatres here are pre-historic.

Hubby went to see The Hobbit in Imax and the Power went off!!! Generator didnt kick in til 30 min later and they couldnt get the movie back to the exact same part... waited years for this and this shit happens, he was sooooo mad

Hubby went to see The Hobbit in Imax and the Power went off!!! Generator didnt kick in til 30 min later and they couldnt get the movie back to the exact same part... waited years for this and this shit happens, he was sooooo mad

ur back in Mexico??

I think it was better than the previous two, barring R. Lee Ermey's performances. Main character seems too young to be an infant from the original, but apparently they want us to assume it took place in the 80's now. But damn the last half hour belongs to her and Leatherface.

I would welcome a couple more sequels if they're written well and contain some original ideas.

Interesting interview-

‘Texas Chainsaw 3D’ Set Visit: A House of Horrors Rebuilt, a Franchise Revered | /Film

Last edited:
Top Bottom