Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Homemade Flame Thrower anyone?

mylife said:
This guy is one crazy nerd.
When I was a kid, we used to take WD-40 cans, hold up a lighter and burn things. It was good fun. The butane cans you use to fill lighters work good too.
Once I pointed one at my friend jokingly, but somehow I lit the lighter and pushed the button. Straight into his face...he wasnt hurt, but there was some scorched hair.
Ahh, memories!

we need to invite RolandTower to chat....

Using hardware store parts for weapons is pretty cool. I actually think I have come up with a way to make a semi-auto potato cannon. I'll have to work out a couple of more details but should work out pretty well.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I think I still have the plans of one I made 15 years ago. Not very effective (6-7m range) but that was pretty stupid from me and my buddy. Dangerous but so funny. We had copied this from a magazine (Soldier of Fortune I think).

"Fucking AWESOME.

Make a whole lot more, and then weld a couple bikes together. Then armor plate the bikes and you have Killcycle! " :FRlol:

mylife said:
This guy is one crazy nerd.

At least we know how you know this kid:

"No one was out. I actually have one neighbor across the street who would probably jism in his pants if he saw it. When I built a potato gun last summer, his immidiate reaction was to tell me "HAY! you can get that to fire flaming golf balls if you do it right, you know!" When he sees this on the Fourth of July, he'll probably give me some similar piece of advice along the lines of "You know, you could fire it at that tank of gas over there, and the the GAS TANK WOULD TOTALLY EXPLODE TOO!"

This particular neighbor has been arrested for selling anabolic steroids, btw."

LOL

Top Bottom