Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Home Theater Systems

Had a complete bose system something like 16 speakers, 2 base tubes, and a Harmon Kardon recv.

wish I still had it around

Kryp2o said:
Have I ever told you how sexy you are when you talk about home theater systems. ;) :p

RROWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRR
baby, sit down and let me tell you about pixel ratios on Plasma, Tv, HD, VCR & DVD.

Oph! And the 5.1 speaker system.

:biggrin:

velvett said:

RROWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRR
baby, sit down and let me tell you about pixel ratios on Plasma, Tv, HD, VCR & DVD.

Oph! And the 5.1 speaker system.

:biggrin:

Ahhhh . . . nothing like shopping for home accessories. ;)

Panasonic GAO 36", Panasonic DVD Rv-41 with built-in Dolby Decoder TV, Denon Receiver, 2 Harman Kardon speakers 70 W each, 2 front speakers JVC 60 W, 1 sub,

13" Panasonic B+W
25 watt GE amp
15 watt GE speakers (2-way)
Beta-Max
AKAI 8-Track, with accessory flashing lights and sounds
Disney themed (Fox and the Hound) vinyl player with adjustable speeds

hows this

In my bedroom I have a 10 foot diag screen, image done by Electrohome projector. Instaled line doubler to make it an HDTV. running 8 speakers. 4 front, 2rear, 1center, and 1 powered sub, all speakers are Infinity except the rear and sub are Eosone. also running 5.1 with DTS. And of course a DVD player, so far I have about 200 DVDs, one day i noticed I had started to collect the damn things. Hows that for starters.

Later
Mitch

Top Bottom