Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Home sweet home. I hate spending the night away from home.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I can't sleep with anyone else worth a darn and especially away from my home. I feel like a trapped animal. Am I the only one? Surely not.

you know i have bin out of my parents house for years but i still sleep like a baby on there couch.growing up if i got realy sick my mom would let me sleep on the couch in the living room and now it just brings back memerys of comfert and shit.what ever how bout the supper bowl.

in college when i would shack with randoms i would always bolt real early, make up some shit about work...when the randoms would stay at my house, i would often get up early and leave them there...usually i would go eat. if they were still there when i was done i would drive around a bit until they were gone

needtogetas said:
you know i have bin out of my parents house for years but i still sleep like a baby on there couch.growing up if i got realy sick my mom would let me sleep on the couch in the living room and now it just brings back memerys of comfert and shit.what ever how bout the supper bowl.

Yeah, I sleep better alone. I've just been alone for a long time. I want to get up and run away when someone is sleeping with me. LOL About the super bowl, I don't even care. I'll probably be working out.

ya some times i dont want to sleep in the same bed with my wife.dont get me wrong i love sleeping with my wife but some tiimes i just want a hole bed to myself.aspataily in the summer my wife gives off so much fucken heat i feel like i am going to die.

Gambino said:
in college when i would shack with randoms i would always bolt real early, make up some shit about work...when the randoms would stay at my house, i would often get up early and leave them there...usually i would go eat. if they were still there when i was done i would drive around a bit until they were gone

Yeah, you know what I mean then. Why do we do this? I just have to escape and feel like I'm in a prison or something. I like their company but not that much.

biteme said:
Yeah, you know what I mean then. Why do we do this? I just have to escape and feel like I'm in a prison or something. I like their company but not that much.

i don't like sleeping with chics i don't know

needtogetas said:
ya some times i dont want to sleep in the same bed with my wife.dont get me wrong i love sleeping with my wife but some tiimes i just want a hole bed to myself.aspataily in the summer my wife gives off so much fucken heat i feel like i am going to die.

LMAO. One thing I noticed after my divorce, I sleep much better in a bed by myself.

biteme said:
LMAO. One thing I noticed after my divorce, I sleep much better in a bed by myself.
ya some times we fight and i go and sleep on another bed.its funny cuz she will stay up all night cuz she likes haveing me in the bed but i will just pass out.

needtogetas said:
ya some times we fight and i go and sleep on another bed.its funny cuz she will stay up all night cuz she likes haveing me in the bed but i will just pass out.

Ah yes! I remember those days. "Biteme when are you coming to bed?" She would ask several times and then get pissed when I wouldn't come. Isn't marriage bliss? LOL

Top Bottom