Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Home Gym or Going to A Gym?

P

Pamela

What would you rather do?

Go to a gym or workout at home?

Also if you had 15 x 30' of space.
What typed of equipment would you have?

Pamela said:
Also if you had 15 x 30' of space.
What typed of equipment would you have?

I train at home and love it. I work late hours. But with my gym I can workout whenever I want. I also like the fact that there are NO DiSTRACTIONS. I dont go to the gym to socialize. So at home I can just get the work done.

Witha 15'X30' you have plenty of room. The most important piece of equipment is a FULL POWER RACK to spot you. Believe me it will save your life. You also need an adjustable bench to go in the rack. An Olympic set, a set of adjustable dumbells. After that the next piece would have to be a Lat Pulldown machine with High and Low pulleys.

Good Luck

I go to my gym to lift and do cardio in cold or rainy weather... it has several pieces of equipment I could not afford... plus the weights go up higher than i could afford at home really. I do have some equipment at my house tho... i have a stationary bike that kinda sucks really, I also have a stretching machine which my gym does not have (i'm trying for the van dam splits) and I have a heavy bag for punching and kicking, and getting ready to buy a speed bag if i can find a place suitable to hang it.

I am looking forward to completing my home gym set up.It will be so nice to work out at home some.All I need is a good power rack,any suggestions?I will still go to the gym some for dumbbell work etc...

Same thing happens every year at my local gym...

April through september the place is dead!

October through november it it picks up some.

December the place is a ghost town.

January through march the place is packed! A workout that usally would take 45 minutes is now up to 2 hours!

I kinda like to do both, cardio and machines at the gym, and then I'll come home and put in my ab tape, yoga tape, or some Jane Fonda!! (j/k about the Jane Fonda!!)

I have a power rack and about 600 lbs of free weights. I don't really see the need for spending money on a gym membership when I can do this at home.

I also have a stationary bike and a treadmill, among other various pieces of exercise equipment.

I also get to pump out the music I like to get me motivated. :)

Top Bottom