Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HOLY SHIT- Jay Cutler 7 weeks out from Olympia

havoc

Shaolin Ninja
I saw him guest post in late July, he looked damn huge, alot and I mean ALOT of Drugs, his head was twice the size of any average head, that fool had an AstroDOME piece, anyway Jay has the BEST QUADS in the business right now, if you disagree then you are blind and have no clue what you are talking about. OK? peace
jaycutler010929a.jpg

jaycutler010929b.jpg

You are on target with the quads and he has actually gotten bigger...JEBUS!!!!

Yeah he has Wodin, I have seen the biggest of the big guest pose and this man went through a transformation like no other, I was amazed at how huge he was, sick shit. peace

I'm editing to add this: Ronnies quads are bigger but as far as a total Quad package, Jay has it, especially that sweep. peace

The abs!!! OMG!!! Lipo or kick ass genetics??

Hehehe, whose abs would you choose, Ronnie's or Cutler's? :)

havoc, check your mail..

Kid's come a lllooooooooooong way. His muscle looks more matur on top of the obvious added size.

I have always liked Jay Cutlers phsyique.......he may be a jerk, but you gotta admire the work he has done. I would love to see him win the O this year.....

i heard he has the money to back him when it comes to buying drugs. So i'm guessing his AS stack is pretty pricey.

Top Bottom