Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holy shit ive found my role model + im getting the fuck out of canada

Yarg!

Platinum Membership gift from THE BOMB SQUAD!
and straight to europe. LOOK at this guy:=, and look at the women he scores. WTF! im asian and i can tell you that i am way better looking than him, which isnt saying much cuz hes not very attractive, but GODDAMN. it seems asian guys are a massive hit in europe. i can actually atest as i met a few german girls (+other things) and also got alot of intriguing looks/flirtations from german women on the street as well as pub. but i was only there 2 weeks and i had no idea the extent of the issue..i suspected that it was because i didnt resemble the general populus and i had heard stories about how black and asians are popular in europe. especially in britain its not uncommon to see a pakistani or indian with a white woman, but in canada brown guys NEVER get any (i dont know about the states)..based on my observations as well as this site... im blown away.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage.htm

lol @ the dude doing the Titanic in row4 column6. i wonder if he tells them he made that up

they are all prostitutes

god I hope your computer gets lost in the mail on the move and you can't ever post again

ive met a lot of shit hot canadian girls, i dont see why you cant be an absolute pickup machine

ltos of very average looking guys i know do great iwth the girls..

GoldenDelicious said:
ive met a lot of shit hot canadian girls, i dont see why you cant be an absolute pickup machine

ltos of very average looking guys i know do great iwth the girls..

If you can't score high quality poon in hoserland, something is wrong. Especially in Toronto/Montreal. Every colour punani in the world :)

Top Bottom