Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy Shit! Holy Motherfucking Score!!

jackangel

So I am sitting here, bored and tired and jonezing hardcore for some weed (my bag just ran out a week ago).

On a whim, I decide to check the vaporizer disc to see if I left anything in there.

Score 1!! Yes, there is some weed!!

So now I'm psyched, and decide to check around for a bag of shake or some shit. I don't expect this kind of luck, but check an old Nike shoe box where I keep Playboys, Penthouses, etc...(I used to steal these like mad back in the early 90s, from the same bookstore no less...every fucking week). I remember keeping weed here too, in the past.

And guess what?

Score 2!!!!11111oneoneone2222!!!

I find an old bag with some shake in it...enough for 2-3 bowls perhaps.

You don't know what this means for a loser addict like me.

I am going to get stoned now.

Wow, that's lucky, or you go through so much shit, it's all over your house....

strangebrew said:
You ever try Kratom?

I've been helping a mate build a bar over the weekend and all the workmen were all munching on Kratom leaves. Big bitter leaves with white and red viens. I tried it and I'd say the effects are the same as a mild stimulant. Makes you alert, sweaty and you feel like you can keep on working.

Quite the opposite of weed.

Last edited:
Jay Cartwright said:
I've helping a mate build a bar over the weekend and the workmen were all munching on Kratom leaves. Big bitter leaves with white and red leaves. I tried it and I'd say the effects are the same as a mild stimulant. Makes you alert, sweaty and you feel like you can keep on working.

Quite the opposite of weed.

I've heard quite a few different experiences, I guess it depends on how much you take.

strangebrew said:
I've heard quite a few different experiences, I guess it depends on how much you take.

It grows wild here and they sell it by the bag full for half a buck. The stuff tastes foul and it takes your appetite away. I'd say it has similar effects as ephedrine.

Do you brew it, smoke it or eat it straight?

whoa

kratom sounds almost perfect

it reminds me a bit of what DXM is like, in some ways, based on what i've read (and tried one time).

but that may not be

have you had it?

i'd like to try it, since it's legal here.

Top Bottom