Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy hell I was so good today...

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
at the mall I only need one thing and I got it but goddam there were so many shoes calling my name. They are still calling me I don't know how long I can hold out for :worried: I am trying to save money to shop on my NYC trip. I hope I can stay strong. :verygood:

they sell horseshoes at the mall :confused:

superqt4u2nv said:
Oh you will pay for that don't think yeah know how jacked I am now your in trouble when I get to NYC.

dude i'll swing my lat at you then slug ur chin with my side delt

nevermind flexing my bicep causing a massive shift in the air front which will blow you out the nearest window.

swole said:
they sell horseshoes at the mall :confused:

qt's a good sport............I know alot of women that would come down the mountain on me if I said that to them, even in obvious jest........ :lmao:

swole said:
...causing a massive shift in the air front which will blow you out the nearest window.

I hear you cause those all the time. We calls those "farts" here in the south.

KillahBee said:
I almost spent $70 on a friggin D&G hat today. Just a normal baseball cap.

I perservered tho.

man, errtime i go into that store my inner-geigh-metro-gotti-gotta tan and pucker my lips look wants to come out SOOOO BAD

but my manhood stays intact. loosely. but intact.

i'm gonna try and rock some of their ish while staying normal. pics when it happens.

Top Bottom