Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy hell I was so good today...

swole said:
man, errtime i go into that store my inner-geigh-metro-gotti-gotta tan and pucker my lips look wants to come out SOOOO BAD

but my manhood stays intact. loosely. but intact.

i'm gonna try and rock some of their ish while staying normal. pics when it happens.

I gave in and got the fucking hat. Goddamnit.

Went to a huge outdoor mall they got here today. Some decent stores - gucci, AX, Nordtrom, Bloomies, NM, Hugo Boss, etc, etc. But man, it's tough to convince myself to drop 3 hondo on a printed fug t-shirt.

KillahBee said:
I gave in and got the fucking hat. Goddamnit.

Went to a huge outdoor mall they got here today. Some decent stores - gucci, AX, Nordtrom, Bloomies, NM, Hugo Boss, etc, etc. But man, it's tough to convince myself to drop 3 hondo on a printed fug t-shirt.

lol, people in SD actually shop in those stores?? i thought for sure they'd stick to pacific sunwear, spencers and whatever is made from hemp/birkenstock.

swole said:
lol, people in SD actually shop in those stores?? i thought for sure they'd stick to pacific sunwear, spencers and whatever is made from hemp/birkenstock.

There's definitely a part of SD (like la Jolla) that is classier. But the Pacific Beach area peeps wouldn't know what to do in an AX store. They'd move right along to Pac Sun and see if the new Aflfiction shirts came in a la douche bags with moustaches in their 20's in Canada

Well worth it. Save it till you come to NY. BEST SHOPPING ANYWHERE!

superqt4u2nv said:
at the mall I only need one thing and I got it but goddam there were so many shoes calling my name. They are still calling me I don't know how long I can hold out for :worried: I am trying to save money to shop on my NYC trip. I hope I can stay strong. :verygood:

The greatest shopping can be done in my basement, everything is free except the pool table

I still don't know exactly what I spent at Caesar's Forum when I was in Vegas. I got a pair of Hugo Boss shoes and a few shirts that don't even fit. I gave those fucking things away. G-H-B isn't a good shopping aid.

Top Bottom