Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy Fuck

the_clockwork said:
I hate cats
It's a safe bet they probably don't like you, either :FRlol:
cats_butt.jpg

tonyroma said:
I hate ATW's cat pics, its such a poor way to spit game on EF chicks.

Who said I was spitting game to girls here? No need to.

the_clockwork said:
I hate cats

I hate guys who can't rely on intelligence, logic, or wit to win an arguement. They have to call names, say they are fat, talk about how their baby will be born like a 5 yr old.

I also hate the guys that suck the cock of these guys and giggle like school girls at the immature shit they say. Because, they are even weaker than they are.

all the whey said:
I hate guys who can't rely on intelligence, logic, or wit to win an arguement. They have to call names, say they are fat, talk about how their baby will be born like a 5 yr old.

I also hate the guys that suck the cock of these guys, because they are even weaker than they are.

I hate the guys that try to suck up to EF chicks cus if they get on their good side they think they might have a better E-connection with them. Then maybe somehow in the future might be able to make it to 2nd base with them and trade nude teeny bopper shots via web cam.....

tonyroma said:
I hate the guys that try to suck up to EF chicks cus if they get on their good side they think they might have a better E-connection with them. Then maybe somehow in the future might be able to make it to 2nd base with them and trade nude teeny bopper shots via web cam.....

I hate those guys to.

Like I said before. I have never stuck up for a girl here. I only said anything because of the stupid things you said. ( especially about an unborn baby) Any comments I made were relating to the things you said, or you posting the k messages.

If heather needed anyone to stick up for her, then she would have had her boyfriend do it.

Top Bottom