Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy Christ, I just got stood up!!!!

Freak Show

This bitch (YES SHE IS NOW OFFICIALLY A BITCH) and I were supposed to go out tonight after she gets off work at 9pm. I'm sittin here at 10pm and finally I call. No one's there. I leave a message, nothing pissy. She calls back 10 minutes later and says something like, "I just got back from grocery shoppin. God, I'm so tired. You know I'm goin campin tomorrow and I haven't gotten anything prepared yet. Would you mind a rain check?" You can take your rain check, cover it in broken glass, set it aflame, and jam it up your ASS!!!!! What the fuck am I supposed to do now????????????

simply tell everyone shes a real whore in bed

cant fail :D

seriously.....never call her again...if she does call u and asks u out, initially refuse, and then wait until she asks again then accept.

i just got a feeling this will happen. girls are wierd/mentally unhinged/wish they could pee standing :p

my friends all took off to see rat race tonite and nobody bothered to call me so i stayed in and rented gone in 60 seconds

kinda a piss off,i would grudge fuck her for ruining ur friday nite

Now I might get flammed for this by the gals on Elite, but here it goes.

I have yet to meet a woman who is not screwed up mentally, period. My mother is and was a idiot. She married my father and that was enough. My father is a genius, how that happened I cannot fathom.

Women have two hormones that control there reproductive behavior. Those being estrogen and progesteren. This is why women are so basically driven more so than most would believe. They have complete control over the reproductive system that sometimes males are sucked into it, and then they pay till the age of 18-21 for child support. Women know there cycle and nail guys for such conduct even though it was there idea all along. I know as I have a friend who got sucked into this situation.

It was considered his kid till he went and got a DNA test and it was not his. This went on for a year and half.
She was quoted at a party prior to pregnancy, that "
it would be a good idea for someone to get pregnant
and nail him for it). He called her bluff and got a court order to get her to do the test or be found guilty
of contempt.

Hell he was starving to death, no food and barely able to keep a apt.

Needless the test was negative and it was not his kid.

The State did nothing to refund his money even though she had commited fraud.

I must say this is not a isolated case, it happens a lot more than you think.

Enough said............

Last edited:
Thank you fellas. The next time you see a thick girl named Jennifer, feel free to slap the taste out of her mouth and say, "that's for Freak Show!" You never know, you might end up slappin the right one for me one day.
Well, the night ended ok. I cooked a phat meal and followed it up with a phenomenal cigar and a good glass of red wine to calm the ol nerves. Rented a decent flick (Double Take). Needed the laugh.

Laserdude- that might be the worst story I heard all day. Your friend got fucked big time. Makes me appreciate "only" being fucked over.

take a brown paper bag, put feces in it, set it on her doorstep, light it up, ring the bell and run behind a bush... watch her stomp the hell out of a bag of shit
Great way to get back at her :D

Seems like bitches in general have been sucking lately eh?

hey frac are in the women hating mode?....only hurting yourself if you are cuz there isnt a one out there going to give a shit about you feeling or acting like that

Top Bottom