Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Holocaust is nothing but a myth

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Really?

You know those people that claim this and say the Holocaust never happened and such...

How do they explain the millions of people dead or the existence of Auschwitz and such? Where do they find the warped reasoning for their convictions?

I've read arguements that it was exaggerated, I would believe that.
Based on the history we are taught in this country, Hitler was the worst dude ever. I'm not sure he was the worst dude in WWII.

blueta2 said:
People who live in denial, that's who!

True.

But I would like to hear some of their ramblings when they attempt to dismiss concrete evidence like the existence and documentations of concentration camps and such.

How do they explain those things away in order to justify the "it's just a myth" mindset?

AAP said:
True.

But I would like to hear some of their ramblings when they attempt to dismiss concrete evidence like the existence and documentations of concentration camps and such.

How do they explain those things away in order to justify the "it's just a myth" mindset?

Your forgetting the funniest part, The clerical regime of Iran actually held a formal conferance to debate this.

I think the number of deaths was exaggerated.........but yes, Auswitz was no resort. But the number of deats I"m "sure" was still in the millions.........why the exaggeration?..........Israel.

AAP said:
Really?

You know those people that claim this and say the Holocaust never happened and such...

How do they explain the millions of people dead or the existence of Auschwitz and such? Where do they find the warped reasoning for their convictions?
I think that they argue that they were merely internment and work camps and that all the numbers of atrocities and killings were greatly exaggerated.

Top Bottom