x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

HMMM what do I do

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about HMMM what do I do within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: I want to get some propionate from my friend but that's all I can get.I hear it can cause gyno and think I should stack it with Dspark and anadrox. What do you think?I like Dspark do you think it will work well if that's all I can get?:confused::confused::confused:

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

HMMM what do I do

I want to get some propionate from my friend but that's all I can get.I hear it can cause gyno and think I should stack it with Dspark and anadrox. What do you think?I like Dspark do you think it will work well if that's all I can get?

Re: HMMM what do I do

It's not all you can get. Just all you can get from your friend. So find another source and buy other stuff too

I have heard of a lot of guys panicking about gyno I to try to avoid it so I bought some Dspark and have been using Dspark and anadrox. My workouts are super great but my nipples need more attention than a prom date. I know it's not gyno but I have to rub them all the time and they feel weird, I am nervous about taking any test with these symptoms. has anyone ever been through this? or is there a scientific reason or side effect I don't know about.

Neither of those products have anything to do with gyno whatsoever. Ones a non stim workout enhancer and the other a pump product.