Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hit and Run - A new approach to Healing

I think we all, at some point in our lives, really get a good feeling from running people down with our cars. To me, hearing (sometimes feeling) the machine destroying a body really helps me deal with stress.

For example, we have all had a person steal a parking space from us. From time to time we let it slide, but that shouldn't be commonplace. What I enjoy doing is waiting for them to walk to their cars afterwards. As they approach the door of their car, they might be thinking to themselves "Hey! I bet that I'm going to live today! I love life!" Even if they don't think that, it is still fun to imagine.

Now, this is where we all have the most fun. For one, I always blast an airhorn, curse at them through a bullhorn, then floor the accelerator. They always look to the side, wondering what the commotion is, and it's fun when they realize that they are targets of death as you chase them down.

As you run them over - you have to kill them, or else you must kill yourself (Section 3: P.45 of the Vehicular Homicide Handbook) - stopping the car on top of them and then cranking throttle again will have positive impacts on your emotional well-being for the better.

Please share any and all tips you have found for bettering your health through murder.

Thank you,

Satanic Goatslayer

approach the door of their car, they might be thinking to themselves "Hey! I bet that I'm going to live today! I love life!" Even if they don't think that, it is still fun to imagine.

But if you saw that they already miserable lives in being, like say a 300lb'er with a bag of chips, I think better just buy them a gallon of chocolate milk......enjoy

In the spirit of "christmas"....:D

I would highly recommend a large sized SUV or a big jacked up truck for the best splatter:kill ratio.

Thorazine

Satanic Goatslayer said:
I think we all, at some point in our lives, really get a good feeling from running people down with our cars. To me, hearing (sometimes feeling) the machine destroying a body really helps me deal with stress.

For example, we have all had a person steal a parking space from us. From time to time we let it slide, but that shouldn't be commonplace. What I enjoy doing is waiting for them to walk to their cars afterwards. As they approach the door of their car, they might be thinking to themselves "Hey! I bet that I'm going to live today! I love life!" Even if they don't think that, it is still fun to imagine.

Now, this is where we all have the most fun. For one, I always blast an airhorn, curse at them through a bullhorn, then floor the accelerator. They always look to the side, wondering what the commotion is, and it's fun when they realize that they are targets of death as you chase them down.

As you run them over - you have to kill them, or else you must kill yourself (Section 3: P.45 of the Vehicular Homicide Handbook) - stopping the car on top of them and then cranking throttle again will have positive impacts on your emotional well-being for the better.

Please share any and all tips you have found for bettering your health through murder.

Thank you,

Satanic Goatslayer

A girlfriend cheating leads to much stress, SG. How would you deal with the ex-girl, and the intruding boy? Please don't be afraid to be graphic...You so often, tend to hold back.

By the way, I tend to take a more "hands on" approach to space stealers, as I refer to them. I enjoy taking care of these annoyances right away by leaving my car in front of their rear end so they can't escape. As they climb out of their car to begin their holiday shopping, I shove them back in the car and begin thrusting the head against the steering wheel over and over again until one of two things happen:

1. Their head becomes so mushy that I can no longer grasp it.
2. The air bag deploys.

If the car isn't equipped with air bags--all the better since I enjoy #1 so much better....after, I celebrate by licking my fingers clean and stealing their wallet while parking the guilty parties car in a handi-capped parking space since the very existence of physically challenged people make me neauteated.

I can now approach my day with joy in my heart and a song in my head. Probably Lump by The Presidents of the United States.

Ahhhh.... the good ole point system.....

10 points for a person in a wheel chair.
20 points for a child on a bike with training wheels.
30 points for an old lady crossing the street.
40 points for a person with a white cane.
50 points for a crossing guard.
100 points for a State Patrolman writing a ticket on the side of the highway .

WHAM!

It's obvious the Christmas season is making you soft.

Any other time of the year you would gather the remaining entrails of the victims for later usage and/or display the carcasses of said bodies somewhere conspicuous, similar to trophy display. (Kind of like the deer heads on the walls of my uncle's house.)

I mean really SG...I hope the Yuletide cheer leaves you soon.

Top Bottom