Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

historic nawlinz house paint job: befo &afta

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
here's some before and after pics of the classic new orleans historic house i have been working on. these houses really blossom out well with some carefull detail work on the paint and trim.

this style of house is called a "shotgun double" house, so called becasue you could shoot a shot gun thru the front door and the pellets would exit the rear door, lol. way back before air conditioning, these houses, with their tall windows, transoms and doors all in line with the others were able to catch any breeze that was around to blow thru.

on each side is 4 rooms upon rooms...no hallways or entrance foyers to rob usable living space.

good job. I opened the before picture first and was hoping that wasn't the 'after'. it looks great.

That is a really nice peice of property, and a joint occupancy at that. Soft Yellow is the perfect color.. Looks Fantastic:artist:

I know Rnch's hood well and the area he lives in has come up quite well.Im not a bigfan of the shotgun house though as what rnch explained alot of wasted room.But good job on those color choices bro

Wow! I really need to make a trip back. Have not been since working Katrina. I bet there have been lots of new paint jobs since then.

I know Rnch's hood well and the area he lives in has come up quite well.Im not a bigfan of the shotgun house though as what rnch explained alot of wasted room.But good job on those color choices bro
i am also not a fan of shotgun doubles. i like plenty of open space around me; these styles houses are too narrow for me..unless u gut it and make it into a single. :artist:

Top Bottom