Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hip Hop fans..i'm curious

Kakdiesel

Banned
Besides dat new redman that came out, which is NICE, I havent heard shit bout nothing lately...everything seems to suck or to be on the low low...i mean I saw the commercial for Jay-Z's new one coming out this fall, but theres nothing right now that I like thats new..

Well has anybody heard Kurupt's new one? That song is pretty tight in the club, but damn I'm gettin mad..i've been listening to my old shit for the past six months ! wtf??

any comments??

I feel ya.....I'm getting sick of listening to my old shit, I think that new Wu-tang is out, or coming out soon. That might be worth a look

How can you get tired of Dr. Dre's "The Chronic"...or Wu-Tang "enter the wu"...From the depths of the 36 chambers!!!!!...what.....that is hip hop at it's best.....noone can match that type of shit.....maybe jay-z , but not Jarule...who the fuck is Jarule?...

Thats what i'm sayin evildee..i've been bumpin old shit..by the way that new wutang isnt that bad...nothing spectacular but I do like Gravel Pit...but yea anyways, I've been listening to just mix cd's from DJ's who've mixed older hip hop songs and made them fatter..thats about it..I mean some sick shit like Snoop freestyle with the East Sidaz over the "bling bling " beat...its pretty phat..people clown me thinkin i'm bumpin the original version of bling bling then they're like what da fuck ? when they hear snoop come in on the beat..suckas LOL..

buy that new redman..its is def. tight yall

A lot of groups are in the studios and you will see a lot of music being released before the fall comes around so be patient. I once saw BIZ MARKIE,LL COOL J,THE FAT BOYS, AND RUN DMC ALL IN ONE SHOW! I can still remember RUN DMC selling out MADISON SQUARE GARDEN and I tell you they put on a show! I love the stuff today but they all owe people like grand master flash and cool herc a lot because people were toasting on the mic before they were rapping.They said it would never last and look at it now....If you want to check put whats going on go to www.thesource.com or it may be www.source.com the magazine the source has a site and it has it all in there so go look and see what is going on.:D

yeah i use to subscribe to THe Source but that shit is so biased its ridiculous...they gonna tell me that Shyne is the next biggie? Haaaale naw...

I rather hear shit from word on the street...

Redman's shit is off the hook. As for the New Wu, it won't be coming out for a while, there is a disturbance in the force.

The new D12 is pretty good, Purple Pills, Girls, and nuttin but music are the only 3 I have heard, but they are phat.

Other than that, I just do a search thru morpheus for remixes and unreleased songs to get my fix. What is the new kurupt called?

REDMAN IS OUT???!!!! FUUUUUUUCK, I HAD NO IDEA!!!! WOW, SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO, FINALLY! Hey kak, if you love that old school sound, check out Jurassic 5. i don't have their album yet, but a few singles I heard are tight.

I never said I take everything they say to heart but I read the articles about the artists and any underground news that they may tap into. I listen to what the people in the streets have to say but in the end I must listen to each artists work to decide for myself . Find me one magazine that is not biased to some degree so I can see it for myself, you wont find one..:)

oh I hear ya Rizzo..i aint tryin to argue with ya...i tell you what boy, Trick Daddy is tight though from florida...i bought his first album and still bump it..

Top Bottom