Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hip Hop fans..finish THESE lyrics

Kakdiesel

Banned
I met a gypsey and she hit me on some mind game, to stimulate and activate the left and right brain, she said..

That's some Outkast. The brain cells that are required to complete that song got drenched in alcohol last night.:rolleyes:

she said, baby boi you're only funky as yo last cut.. heheh

what up pauly..you in michigan huh? Buckeye here..holla :)

oh the only thing i like about michigan are some of the women (i met at college) and Windsor (when I was underage :) )

Kak, the women in Mi. are hit up. They don't take care of themselves. Granted there are diamonds in the rough, but ain't nothin' like the girls in warmer states.

As for Windsor, as soon as I hit 19 I was over there at least 2 days a week for like a year and a half straight. The bar girls there are so EASY. You could be shitfaced enuff to not speak a full, competent sentence and you'll still wake up in there bed the next mornin'.

pauly said:
Kak, the women in Mi. are hit up. They don't take care of themselves. Granted there are diamonds in the rough, but ain't nothin' like the girls in warmer states.

As for Windsor, as soon as I hit 19 I was over there at least 2 days a week for like a year and a half straight. The bar girls there are so EASY. You could be shitfaced enuff to not speak a full, competent sentence and you'll still wake up in there bed the next mornin'.

hell yeah i hear ya man..i have friends from the Detroit area..you wouldnt happen to know a kid with the last name Furlow with you?

Top Bottom