Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high cheek bones = a flat looking face?

Gorlim

I have high cheek bones and this girl was telling me they make me look like my face is flat to an extent. Is this normal im still growing and my face is still changing a lot (can barely grow any facial hair except on upper lip). Just wondering. Oh and im white. Funny thing was this girl had no cheek bones what so ever cuz she was fat...didnt feel like pointing it out :(

Did you know that if you rub your hand in between your smelly buttcheeks, and then shake someone else's hand with it, it's called the 'stinky palm?'

Seriously, don't worry about what some fat bitch said. I have fairly high cheekbones myself. It's a good thing.

thanks ya this bitch is stupid. SHe started saying my cheek bones are like an asians but without the round head or some shit. Not that i'd take any offense to that it just kinda pissed me off cuz i've always been told high cheek bones are a good thing. Im still growing like 3 inches in the last 5-6 months and im starting to get a lot of cheek defintion face is definetly changing.. My cheek bones are a lot like Denzel Washingtons even though im white heh. Except im still quite baby faced so i got the puffy cheeks on the side to an extent so not as defined yet..My testerone levels are really high now i recently had to go to the doc cuz my nips were hurting a bit but he said it was totally normal and i just started getting chest hair and shit , no hair on my stomach at all almost which is weird cuz all my friends have it except me and some of them dont have any chest hair yet and im starting to get it i wonder if i'll get any stomach hair, i hope not.

Last edited:
SHE'S JUST JEALOUS, DUDE!!!!!!!!!!

high cheekbones are considered to be an attractice facial characteristic in ANY creed or culture. just look at any fashion magazine, guys or gals.

sounds like the fat cow was jealous of your appearence to me. with that much bf she will never have any cheekbines to show! envious people ALWAYS make fun of what they will never have.

you didn't say your age, but i'm guessing mid to late teens? at that age you can change almost on a daily, hell, hourly basis.

don't sweat the lack of body hair of face fuzz. from what i've noticed, the earlier you get chest and stomach hair the sooner your scalp hair leaves. i had a hairy chest/stomach and my face shaved in 9th grade, and started loosing my scalp hair in my late 20's. now i also shave what's left on my scalp!!

i turned 17 not long ago but im a bit of a late bloomer and ya my face is changing a lot thx.. The only reason that girl was around is cuz she's a hoe and my friend bangs her.

re: changing

all the teenage characters on those "hip, happening, cool" television sitcoms are all played by guys in their early to mid 20's. NO high school senior ever looked as good as dillion and brandon did in 90210! (still think those 2 characters were in the closet!)

changes happen quick at your age. a lot of us didn't start maturing until your age or even after. about half of my high school graduation class didn't even vaguely resemble their yearbook pics!

i had the sensitive nipple feelings also, at the time i was sure i had cancer!! funny now, but not at the time.

keep telling yourself that you're still changing and evolving and maturing. the fat cow has probably gotten as attractive as she ever will!

ya save by the bell was the only show that had characters that played their age lol..
my nips are sensitive to i went to the doctor about three weeks ago thinking i had breast cancer or something he laughed
cool :)

Top Bottom