Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hey "MY LIFE"... BARRY BARRY BARRY (yes, barry sanders)

M

madbomber31

dude, you need direct ticket like a mother fucker... they've been showing a barry special for 2 weeks now.. it's fun to watch, but at the same time it kinda stings..

spielman is on there saying how barry is detroits number one guy and how his legend will be gigantic after he retires... well, thats not true at all... i think barry is a forgotten man somehow..

i just realized how gay my username is.

tuesday i'll have direct ticket. i'll be sure to order it.

and yeah, barry didn't make much effort to leave his legacy but he never was a big media guy.

there's a couple guys on the lions board that made VHS tapes of all his great runs. i think im gonna be ordering one from them.

i'm interested in going back and watching a bunch of lions games... just to see all these losses of yards... the way i recall it he lost yards cuz he was hit immediately in the backfield... which is not his fault...

I remember wathcing Barry in college and I said that he was probably going to be one of the best running backs to ever play the game. Most people said he was too little. He's short but he's not little. Dude was strong as an ox.

yeah he had a lot of runs for losses but like you said, he was usually hit in the backfield...and who knows how many times he turned runs that shouldn't have made it past the line into positive yards.

his running style might have gotten him in trouble from time to time but some people act like it didn't take one hell of a defensive scheme to do that...a lot of the times it opened up the passing offense. in the early 90's they had one of the top passing O's in the league with mitchell, moore, perriman.

they need to find a rb to replace him. a dynamic player like holmes. stewarts actually putting up good numbers but people are so used to barry they don't notice his 4.6 ypg is pretty damn good. but stewart doesn't fit in the WCO so he's gotta take a hike.

joey goes up against the bucs d tomorrow. could get pretty ugly.

i have hope in it... go lions!!!! i think he's too young to be gun shy

Barry was the best that ever played the position. Had he continued to play, he'd have put the all time mark somewhere so out there that Emmitt could never find it. 20,000 yards maybe.

How good was barry? Ask Rod Woodson.

oh matt.... god damn, i remember that play on the sideline.. i called my buddy and was like "dude, barry just broke rod's knee caps.... FOR REAL"!!!! i laughed so fucking hard (i felt kinda bad for him but still) barry put a move to end all careers on that dude... and yet, rod is still playing...

Top Bottom