Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey plunkey....

It was bought and paid for him....he really isn't smart enough to get a PhD on his own. He got the ole south treatment. He would have washed out of real engineering school where he didn't know nobody.

Awwww... and you've got education envy too?

I didn't even get a Cybercollege engineering degree certificate

I completed a non-calculus based technical 4 year degree program at a state college

I'm such a loser!

just sayin'

I didn't even get a Cybercollege engineering degree certificate

I completed a non-calculus based technical 4 year degree program at a state college

I'm such a loser!

just sayin'

Butt you have completed a post-doctoral fellowship in sawsage handling.

bill clinton? i mean seriously, under the clinton administration corporate malfeasance ran amok, no-doc loans (another brainchild of that administration) drove real estate prices and prices of building products through the roof to an unsustainable level, and all of the planning and preparation for 9/11 took place (under the lazy eye of that administration)...and then the perfect storm hit, and that was it...everyone that has come along since then were merely bag-holders...like a dog owner, walking their pet down the street, carrying a bag of steaming poop...hell, the potus position became so undesireable that mccain threw himself on the palin sword to avoid getting hired for the job...and yet, people still long for the clinton days because everything was great...too bad it was all fake...a poorly constructed house of cards...yeah, let's hand the reins back to slick willy :rolleyes:

So eight years after his replacement was inaugurated, Clinton owns the 2008 crash, but 2 1/2 years after he was sworn in, Obama owns the current situation?

So eight years after his replacement was inaugurated, Clinton owns the 2008 crash, but 2 1/2 years after he was sworn in, Obama owns the current situation?

Clinton owns the start of the sub-prime bubble.

Bush owns letting it build and not doing enough to stop it sooner.

It was bought and paid for him....he really isn't smart enough to get a PhD on his own. He got the ole south treatment. He would have washed out of real engineering school where he didn't know nobody.
Ahhhh, that explains a fucking lot!!!!!!
Well math doesn't require common sense.

Droid Bionic EF app

390398_152365348195978_101173139981866_215691_1808552128_n.jpg

30COMICS-custom1.jpg

I just won $2 on a $1 mega millions lottery ticket investment. %100 ROI FTW!!!!

Top Bottom