Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Maing

Schizophrenia is hallucinations and delusions, you dumb bitch.

Btw, i know who you are. I am never going to be attracted to you, so you need to let that idea go and move on with your life.

Last edited:
Btw, i know who you are. I am never going to be attracted to you, so you need to let that idea go and move on with your life.

You post in my thread and call me a stalker? People who are constantly accusing other people of things are usually the ones guilty of perpetrating those actions in the first place. This topic has been explored in the earlier tv shows, such as Kung Fu and Banacek. You are a social retard. You really fucked up this alter. I would scrap it and try again.

Ummmm...when did i call u a stalker? But thanks for inadvertently unconsciously labeling yourself...gives us a clearer picture of what we are dealing with here. Please get help. Kung Fu lol.....you got your life lessons from David Cardarine....he died in Thailand doing autoerotic asphyxiation. Great work. Keep it up. Whats next? Do a Phd by watching MacGyver.

Last edited:
Awesome burn, dickbreath. You should try some pussy, you no pussy getting mfer. You spend way too much time on here, with your cries for help. The irreverence you're striving for just isn't happening. I see these weak Monty Python type attempts at humor, which you do badly. Just be yourself. Bland fucking hang-yourself-in-the-shower LIVING-IN-YOUR-MOMMY'S-BASEMENT nerd w/no friends. Ferns and family are not friemds, btw.

*fixed

Digimong = McSatan. I knew that the MacGyver reference would flush him/her/it out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom