Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey lean Body or Little Body(5,10 145lb)

GLP

Before I go to my friends party and get layed will address your tiny stupid ass and your poll.
Who is more stupid me or you?
I misspell words becuase it really is not importain to me you get what im saying anyways.
You taking steroids weighting what most 12 year old boys weight before puberty without working out naturally or putting any time in your body. Just thinking steroids will make you go from a little little man to a big bad ass. Bro I am 5'8 170 and that is tiny. Best I could bench was 325 you could probably do half that. Whats up bro trying to put people down so you feel better about your little self?Mabey you could try and make somebody feel shitty so you will not feel so shitty about most 14 year old kids punking you out.
You are a loser.
Off to have a social life bitch/

glp you misspelled weighing and weigh.
Figured I would get to it before somebody else bro.
:D
So Lean Body you weigh 145? I bet he says that was before roids and now he is 180. Sorry bro saw your post on the anabolics board and 250mg primtesten is not going to do much better than 5 pounds.

Last edited:
hey im only 5'8 and 145lbs :( ....... everyone thinks i look good tho ! ,,,, its just in my genes, i have a tiny frame, not alot i can do about it.

No flame bro but if you are 5,10 and 145 you are SMALL AS HELL bro.
I am 5,8 and 170-175. I feel small as hell. I know a 14 year old who is 5,6 and 160. with abs.

BUMP there is going to be some newbie post flames for this. Tampons will be coming out of the wood work to flame me. I dont give a shit. Little Body,John boy AKA (Blow job Betty) May1010 where ever your new board name posting ass may lurk kiss my ass! (CARTMAN VOIVE) Screw You Guys I Am going Home! You all are mad because I actually get layed and I dont blame you.
Except May1010 he gets layed like 12 times a day by different dudes. He will not reply to my post by his regular board name because I will shoot his ass out of the water for being a hypocrite:) So come up with new names on the board still know it is you gay. or some other dipshit board member.:D Its all good:) :) :)

Yup, I'm skinny and you're a stupid unemployed convicted felon.

I would never have started this poll, but I just found it so ironic that you are the most critical member of the board, yet have nothing going for yourself. I guess your putdowns of blacks, gays and other minorities may make you feel better about yourself. Given your life circumstances, I guess that's understandable.

In many ways I pity you. I will say a prayer for you tonight.

Top Bottom