Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey.... lay off the skinny guys.

I can relate to AJC on the skinny/chubby look, went through the chubby years of middle school, just pudgy in the belly. Then in high school with diet i was 5' 10" and 145 , 29" waist, really skinny, I think I was becoming aneroxic. Then a year after graduation, with no AS and hitting it hard I got up to 180 with not much fat gain and everyone swore I was on gear. Then hit plataues in early twentys and got frustrated. Now in mid twenties and 5' 10" and 210 with fat just covering my abs, waist 34. Like most of you I have BIGorExia, I feel small at a pretty solid 210 and my girl thinks Im crazy. But hopefully in about oh 7 more weeks Ill be about 225. Peace Bro's..;)

i guess im not the only one.i grew up a fat kid that always got picked on, which taught me how to fight, way too well.as soon as i heard the word fat id be swinging and getting suspended quite often.ive still managed to maintain a high avrerage in school which i was happy about.it was so bad my mother had the principals home#.
a decided i had enough and lost a lot of weight.i was 185 puonds and only 5-6 at 11 years old.i basically strved myself and went down to 140 pounds.now when i went into highschool i got picked om for being too skinny, it was a no win situation.igot involved with a lot of recreational drugs for a year or two and decided that i needed a lifestyle change. i started lifting and now 7 years late im 5-6 200 pounds and abou 11%bodyfat
i still feel fat and wont take my shirt off unless i have a 6-pack.i think ill always see the short fat kid in my eyes

I'm glad to see so many of you can relate to what I'm saying.
It helps to think that maybe I am bigger than I give myself credit for...

The main purpose of this post was merely to say before we get harsh with the skinny guys... either remember what it was like to be one... or read this, and understand some of the motive as to why they act how they do.

And yeah, Big Johnson... I was really, really skinny, man. Still haunts me to this day.
Wondering if my arms look small... if my chest looks flat...
To see a 10 inch difference in arms in my photos is insane.

this is some good shit... funny how we all do have this in common.....big bump to the little ones trying to go where we have.....oh and to the fat one's too ?!?!?1:D

HOLY SHIT!!! 8 inch arms? Were you the guy standing beside Sally Struthers in all of those commercials. My 80 pound 11 year old daughter has 11 inch guns. I would have fucked my parents up for genes like that!

Good thread.

I'm now 25 and have been at 6'2" for the last 5 years. In that time I went from 82kg (~180lb) to 60kg (~130lb) in 3 months with glandular fever. I have busted my arse totally since then, training and dieting and can not get past 74kg (~160lb). I have always been ripped, no fat and my diet, as bad as it has been at times does nothing for me. My metabolism runs so quick regardless of what I eat and how often and when.

Shit! My cholesterol was 2.34, almost non-existant in the eyes of the doctor.

So, without any more frustration I have a dbol/winny cycle on the way which I feel will give me the results I want. I just want my pre-glandular weight back.

Before that 82kg I was a wafe as well and there was only one guy skinner than me and his name was Starvin Marvin (however, he had a bit of a dbol gut swell happening). No, he was african of some kind and had the genetic disadvantage.

Hang in there skinny guys, our day will come.

But to be honest, I'd rather bust my arse to put on weight than bust it to lose it.

Top Bottom