Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey.... lay off the skinny guys.

Bro's I gotta say this was cool to read.. It feels good to know that I'm not the only one to start off that way.. I get so jealous when I see guys who naturally weighed 200 + when I was 165 at 6'1.... Now I weigh 220 but fat is taking over... strange twist of fate I guess ?!?! HA!!! Anyway it's funny I still always look in the mirror and see this little puke of a guy ?!?!?! And on the 19 year old thing I personally don't like when bro's encourage them to use gear at that age... I mean come on give it some time for bones to mature and so on... what ever floats there boat I guess but in the 20's I would think would be more idea ?!?!?! LOL Bro's'

HERE"S a bump to those that have had to work at what they have !!!!!:D

AJC... you're right. If a skinny kid is intimidated everywhere he goes... and hates how he looks, and envies the big guys... he's gonna want it NOW. And I also agree that they need to be educated first.
I mean hell... YOU CAN'T DO BRAIN SURGERY WITHOUT GOING TO SCHOOL FOR IT FIRST. Right?

Hey, Iron... I totally understand the concern, man. It concerns me too.
I tell kids the same thing I was told when I asked all those years ago.
They really do need to wait.
I think we all know that.
I was just trying to provide a motive for SOME of these guys... it can be very depressing, and when you see Arnold, know he's taken steroids... you think "I GOTTA GET SOME!!" And you get tunnel vision, and that's all you can think about.
SKINNY..... GOTTA GET 'ROIDS.
SKINYY...... GOTTA GET 'ROIDS........
It's hard. But I do agree with you totally on that point.

And Deisel.... I hear you. No matter how big I get, I still sometimes see that skinny kid lookin' back at me.
Unless it's arm day, and I'm all pumped... then sometimes I'm actually proud of myself.

for years I ran and had to keep my weight low b/c of VO2max (part of the calulation is based on bodyweight). but now I'm not running competeively anymore and want to be bigger and look good. I was 145 and 6'3" or 4" when I started.... 8 months ago maybe now. I gained 60 lbs without gear and then about 18 lbs with gear, and then have been using it since to cut the fat off but maintain weight.
after this cycle I'm going to clean out my system and then try to head for 220 or 230 and then I think I will look good.
but it is frustrating to be a skinny ass mofo at 204 right now.

Skinny or fat I dont know which sucks more?Praise to anyone who left that body behind I left a skinny one 10 years ago!:p

Bump for all of the brothers. Know everyone can see that we are all normal and have done our parts in researching and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Peace out everyone and great job!!!!

I just went to a big (100+) family gathering Sunday...I wore a tight black shirt, so almost every single person there was saying how big I looked. Shit, some didn't know who the fuck I was. LOL

What really got me was my 15 year old little cousin that I haven't seen for about two years came up and said "Damn man you got big...you used to be a twig and now you're fuckin ripped." Then he was grabbing my arm, trying to get me to flex and stuff. That felt pretty good. Now I know how much smaller I really was just a couple of years ago if a 15 year old kid was saying that.

I know I don't look scrawny or whatever, but I still feel like a shrimp compared to the people I socialize with and the ones I'm surrounded by in the gym, so I don't know if I'll ever be satisfied, but I could never go back to looking "normal"...that would be hell.

AJC... the EXACT same thing happened at my family reuinion. That was last summer, but everyone was grabbing my arms, asking to me to flex....
Felt good... but kinda odd. I'm definately not used to that.

And Panther... you got it, man. I got two KILLER pictures of my before, where you can see how small I am. One photo is from when my arms were up to 9 inches, and also one from when my arms were 11, and I was pretty ripped. Skinny as all hell, but you could see every muscle in my body.. the most recent I have of me is last August... but I'll post it to show the difference.
It boggles my mind.

Last edited:
I know all about this. I graduated high school at 6' and 135 pounds. I tried every prohormone on the market, I ate everything in sight and the biggest I ever got was 147 pounds. Then I did my firts deca dbol cycle. I also used primo along the way. My gains were slow but steady with no water retention. I got strong as an ox and my gains have continued with each week. I am now at 186 pounds at 6' and about 4% bodyfat. My goal is to be 200 pounds. I have such a small frame (31 waist) that 200 pounds would look hugwe on me. My advice, don't ever give up!

Top Bottom