Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HEY ELITE FITNESS LETS SPONSOR B-Fold

TxArmyGuy

I think Clint Deserves Elite fitness to be his 1st sponsors now that he has earned his Pro Card...COME ON NOW Who else here thinks we need to Flood George's Email to ask for him to support this???

Come on George you think Elite Fitness can Spnosor him?

Sponsorships really have slippery business cases.

For one, it's terribly hard to track profitability from sponsorships, which means it's hard to even pitch it unless you're already a rising star.

Secondly, depending on the level of sponsorship, it can be quite an expense. Sure it's not as pricey as sponosring a car/driver on the NASCAR circuit, but nonetheless between travel and PR it's still a large expense.

But I do think it would be nice to see someone wearing an EF shirt on ESPN2.

TxArmyGuy said:
Well you could say he is a rising star now

He does have his Pro Card, so that speaks volumes.

It would be in his best interest to earn a Weider sponsorships....since only his boys win the big titles in the IFBB anyway. But EF can help make that happen by getting his name/face out there.

I've been promoting this from day one. :) He's our pride and joy. :)

C-ditty

George sent a TON of supps to him for his last contest.....maybe he can do so again??

Code said:

He does have his Pro Card, so that speaks volumes.

It would be in his best interest to earn a Weider sponsorships....since only his boys win the big titles in the IFBB anyway. But EF can help make that happen by getting his name/face out there.

Maybe I'm mistaken here but you seem to be under the impression that Bfold is a bodybuilder.........he isn't.

Top Bottom